We would like to provide our customers with an awareness of the use of the products and services of the highest quality.We care about the satisfaction of both our shareholders, business partners and employees.Thanks to the experience and expertise we represent, we are able to meet the most demanding challenges of the market.
We started our operations in May 2011.For the first three years we were focused on the area related to agricultural production.We specialized in the seedling plants for energy crops - mainly giant Miscanthus, in establishing plantations of energy crops and cultivation of land for these purposes.With planting Miscanthus we involve the possibility of obtaining efficient biomass and sustainable cuttings.Our efforts resulted in obtaining high-quality crops that allow us enthusiastically look to the future, and by knowing the specifics of Miscanthus and selected energy crops in accordance with the strategic plan of systematic and dynamically increase the scope of activity of our Company . We are pleased to present further plans for development Biomass Energy Project SA, which will allow you to reveal a greater interest and understanding to follow the current information we publish.
Our strategy for the years 2011-2014 covered the following areas:
Key achievements - a summary at the publication date
1. We focused on a giant Miscanthus crop acreage in the area of Koronowo farm in Kujawsko-Pomorskie voivodship.Yields of the above crops are up to 16 million seedlings in 2013 and about 26 million seedlings in 2014. The estimated value of one seedling is amounting to PLN 0,45.
2. We have the appropriate technological base and warehouse facilities for cultivation and storage of the seedlings. We rent for this purpose modern storage chambers with controlled atmosphere capable of storing seedlings obtained under optimum conditions. The technology we apply ensures the high germination level. This production base allows us to achieve the efficient organization of logistics and optimization of processes and deadlines for cultivation and at the same time adapting them to the most favorable planting weather. We also own specialized machines for cultivation (planting).
3. We developed activity at the Indonesian market, where, in cooperation with the Indonesian partner (PT ENERGI KEPULAVAN Lestari) we are working on developing agricultural land for the establishing of a resource base for emerging biomass processing and power plant there. The pilot project is aimed at the establishing of energy plantations - mainly giant Miscanthus on the island of Seram in the Moluccas archipelago.
4. We started in collaboration with Maroney investment company (www.maroneyinvestment.com) an active cooperation, aimed at the establishment of energy crops, in terms of economic exchange with selected African countries.
5. Already in the early stages of its development, and during the four quarters of 2013, we managed to gain a net profit amounting to at PLN 1.788 million.
The strategy for the years 2014-2017
Plans in the segment of the giant Miscanthus and energy crops:
1. We intend to systematically increase the acreage of both crops of the Miscanthus in Poland and productivity of these crops. In a development strategy we aim at both the purchase of land for cultivation and lease of the attractive land. We are currently running talks aimed at a possible lease or purchase of land.
2. We would like to increase systematically the scope of the crops of the Miscanthus for the external stakeholders and customers on Polish territory.
3. We plan to purchase more specialized machines, including automated tools for extracting and dividing rhizomes and additional equipment to prepare the fields and the crops (descalers, undercutting plows, specialized multi-row hoes, etc).
4. We intend to systematically increase the acreage of both crops of the Miscanthus in Indonesia and selected countries in Africa and the efficiency of these crops. In a development strategy we aim at both the purchase of land for crops, as well as at the attractive land lease. We are currently running talks aimed at a possible lease or purchase of land.
5. We intend to systematically increase the scope of the crops of the Miscanthus for the external stakeholders and customers in Indonesia and some African countries.
6. We plan in the framework of obtaining the full cycle of energy production to carry out investment aimed at biomass processing plant- the investment financing will come from funds of the National Environment Protection Fund (NFOŚ) and the issuing of shares.
7. Our aim is an active implementation of “green” solutions for alternative fuel power plant in Poland. Under this option, we have partnered on the use of technology D4 (hydro-pyrolisis) from the D4 Energy Group company.
8. We want to lead an active implementation of “green” solutions for alternative fuel power plant in selected countries in Africa and Indonesia.
Within the segment of the other agricultural services we plan:
Systematically increase the scope of cultivation of selected plants for outside stakeholders and customers in selected countries in Africa. Such services will rely on a specialized services aimed at use of the crop plant selected in Africa – and executed on behalf of an international, African or Polish customer.
We also intend to systematically increase the scope of cultivation of selected plants for outside clients in selected countries like Indonesia and Malaysia. Such services will rely on a specialized services aimed at use of the crop plant selected in such country - either by international, African or Polish.
As part of this sector of activity, there are more advanced discussions with customers concerning the establishment of dedicated plantations in Africa.
Within the services segment of biotechnology we are planning:
In the near forthcoming future we anticipate extending the business area of technology sectors using a number of innovative solutions. In an effort to meet these demands we started operating of the production department and research, in which using application of biotechnology, we will be working on:
Summary - strategy for the years 2014-2017 comprises the following areas:
Segment of the giant Miscanthus and energy crops:
Segment of the other agricultural services:
Biotechnology services segment:
As part of the planned increase at the rate of the company growth in the coming periods we conduct activities aimed at obtaining more versatility of the offer addressing potential customers in purpose to increase the range of products.We intend to pursue a policy of an intense investment in the sector of renewable power and energy production in order to achieve the closed electricity production cycle - from the production of energy crop seedling plants through the production of biomass crops to processing plants and the electric power generation and production of energy from it.It should be emphasized that the dynamic development of new markets, because of its specific nature, requires us to adapt the strategy to the existing commercial, technical and social conditions on these markets.We meet on these market with the tasks to expand and develop the vast area of the land that is to be used in a range of crops requiring a diversity of cultures of the various plant species.
Summing up strategic plans for the production of electricity and power generation, based on renewable sources of energy, we stress that the primary goal is to get the possibility of producing both the power and electricity from several raw materials and plants, among which it remains invariably on the leading position by the Miscanthus Giganteus. The concept is based on “fixed” line of technology and "mobile" as well, both in Poland and in markets which represent a huge potential for development, and thus steadily increasing demand for power generation and electricity supply.
As part of the strategic objectives also we expect in the next stage of attracting strategic investors and accommodating of the securities of the Biomass Energy Project SA (BEP) on the main market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange in Warsaw.
The multi-annual investment program involves systematically reinvesting majority of the gains and profits into the development activities, and hence increasing our competitive advantage.Our ambition is to operate on significant international scale with respect for the level of costs and achieving of the customer satisfaction. Significant increase in the level of activity and quality of the offer is a fundamental objective for us. Our duty is to ensure a solid foundation for this development and taking care of rewarding investors (owners) with the desired performance and prospects of continuous improvement in our activity.
CEO of Biomass Energy Project SA